Monday 24 September 2012

Meet our Maker Renai from Baby Walrus!!!


Why choose handmade?

It offers originality and quirkiness. Something we could all do with to  keep the smiles coming.

Favourite handmade labels

 Corduroy Corner, SkyRocket sews, Isava designs, Wanderlust Clothing, Design By Kate, Lollipop Paintbrush to name a few…

 

I can't get enough – Sleep and sewing time. I have all of these new design ideas (which I come up with when trying to get sleep!).


Most treasured possession –My sewing machine! My overlocker is coming a close second.


My family is – My favourite people all in one place every night when I go to sleep (If Hugo, my one year old allows the sleep part!).


I couldn't survive without – My awesome friends. They keep me sane and are always there for me.

I wish I could – Find more time to sew in amongst the daily household chores.

Dream holiday – Am just about to escape to Melbourne sans kids and Hubby for five whole nights with a friend…this is sounding pretty dream-like to me at the moment!

Favourite local restaurant – Sinofood in Beaumont St Hamilton – if you like Yum Cha or traditional Chinese food, you have to go there!

Cake fave – I am a huge fan of the amazing Fruit Flan from Euro Patisserie at Blackbutt. I buy it as my birthday cake every year:)

Current project underway – reversible women’s wrap skirts for the next Hopscotch.

A parting secret of life – Friends are gold

No comments:

Post a Comment