Saturday 1 September 2012

Meet the Maker - Wendy from Mamma 5 Designs



Why choose handmade? It is not mass produced, machined made items they are made with patience, care and time by people who love to create



Favourite handmade labels – Oscar and matilda, Mamma 5 designs of course, Dressed by Jen, Tea princess

 

I can't get enough – of Cheese and Onion chips


Most treasured possession – an old mosaic indian water bottle my son bought for me with his pocket money from the markets


My family is – My husband Mark and our 5 Boisterous ,Zany, Fiesty and wonderfully Chaotic boys…. Kane, Ty, kobe, Tallis and Slater


I couldn't survive without – my family and friends

I wish I could – have more time

Dream holiday – to go to anywhere on a plane, as I have never flown before but have back-packed for many years

Favourite local restaurant - Scratchleys

Cake fave – Banana Bread

Current project underway – hippie harem pants for kids and a new fire pit area

A parting secret of life – Remember to Stop and Breathe

Thanks to our gorgeous Wendy, not sure how she find the time to create when she has five little monkeys to look after!! All we know is that we love her style of mixing fabrics and her gorgeous tailored outfits to bits!! Keep an eye out for when she will be back at Hopscotch Sundays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment